There are no new announcements
Illegal Recruitment and Human Trafficking
2 Counts Of Murder From Leyte CIDG-Cavite Joint Operation With The TAOC-IG And No Bail Recommended
Local Target Case 1 Qualified Theft.
COMPLAINANTS AND SUBJECT WITH FAKE GOLD BAR, FAKE GOLD ACCESSORY AND FAKE FOREIGN CURRENCY BILLS
INSTRUMENTAL IN SOLVING CRIMES AND ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES APRIL 2018 TAOCIG/CIDG/ NUEVA ECIJA POLICE OPERATION ON BUDOL-BUDOL WITH TEODORO CARLO
COMBAT ILLEGAL DRUGS (DASUL PANGASINAN) (2017)
- To promote world peace and order, eradicate graft and corruption as well as criminality.
- To design and implement programs that will effectively address environmental concerns;
- To strengthen our working partnership with local government agencies and with the United Nations and other international peacekeeping groups;
- To awaken people’s sense of responsibility and awareness of duties as citizens of this country and of this world.
- To empower people and create humanitarian activities via livelihood programs and trainings.
- To avert moral degradation and effect a paradigm shift among the people through values formation and spiritual transformation seminars and workshops;
- To assist community-based organizations in securing funding for livelihood projects from funding institutions local and overseas;
In the year 1997, a group has been respectively founded by the late retired PNP General Dictador Alquiza and retired PA Inspector General Ramberto Saavedra and General Juan Victor Laurilla as a Consultant General for the purpose of intelligence gathering for anti-insurgency, anti-crime, anti-illegal drugs, human trafficking and other forms of crimes. The members consist of retired and active-in-the-services professionals.
To grow a proficient portfolio of intelligence networks to work hand in hand with the law enforcement units of the Philippines and member countries of the United Nations committed to combat transnational organized crime, illegal drugs, human trafficking, prostitution, corruption, terrorism, human rights violations, kidnapping, and other forms of crums against humanity and environment.
To Support the duly constituted Government of the Philippines
To grow a proficient portfolio of intelligence networks to work hand in hand with the law enforcement units of the Philippines and members allied, allied countries.
To combat terrorism, transnational organized crime, and other forms of crimes against humanity
To monitor and coordinate all activities of all law enforcement agencies relative to transnational crime committed against of affecting the Philippines
To Create a secure and safe environment.
if you have concerns and things would like to know, sent us a message